The Cromford Report™ provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|News & Commentary
The content of the Cromford Report™ is provided on a subscription basis. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password. There are two types of subscription:
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscribers to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Regular Subscription - for everyone else
Please click on the appropriate underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
|Monthly Sales $/SF
|Average Price - Monthly Sales
|Median Price - Monthly Sales
|Annual Sales $/SF as % Peak
|Monthly Sales $/SF as % Peak
|Appreciation - Monthly $/SF
|Appreciation - Annual $/SF
|Appreciation - Monthly Median $
|Appreciation - Annual Median $
|Appreciation - Long Term $/SF
|Annual Growth in Pending Listings
|Days on Market - Active Listings
|Active List Price $/SF Premium
These are based on the current millennium (2001 onwards). The figures shown are for the entire ARMLS area and all dwelling types are included. For-sale-by-owner, auctions and other non-MLS transactions are not included. For more detailed information on record highs and lows please see the Extremes section (available to subscribers only).
The Cromford Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Pheonix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- In which city are REO buyers most active right now?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford Report web-site.