The Cromford® Report provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|Snapshot||City Ranking||Dashboard||Daily Observations||News & Commentary||Infographic||Cromford Index|
July 29 - Another Cromford Basic Training class has been scheduled for Aug 27 at 10am
The cost is $25 and all the fees will be donated to St. Mary's Food Bank.
Registration link: https://cromfordbasics.eventbrite.com
July 28 - Butch Leiber is running two more of his very popular class: Understanding the Housing Market Featuring Data from the Cromford® Report
- Thu, Aug 6 - 10am
- Wed, Aug 12 - 9am
These provide 3 hours of CE credit (Agency Law) Contact Butch on firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the classes
July 24 - Tina Tamboer has uploaded her latest Market Update presentation, containing lots of customized charts - you can download the PowerPoint file here. Highly recommended.
July 23 - Upcoming dates for Tina's presentations via Zoom:
- Mon, Aug 3 - 10am - Security Title Market Update - Contact any Security Title Representative
- Tue, Aug 4 - 9am - Millennial Title Market Update - eXp at the Forum - Contact email@example.com
- Thu, Aug 13 - 10am - Launch Real Estate Market Update - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, Aug 13 - 1pm - VIP Mortgage & Chicago Title Market Update - Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri, Aug 14 - 10am - Luxury Home Tour - Contact email@example.com
- Mon, Aug 17 - 11:30am - BTG Virtual Mastermind - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tue, Aug 18 - 2pm - Old Republic Title and Caliber Mortgage Market Update - Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed, Aug 19 - 1pm - Clear Title - Contact Dane Briggs
- Tue, Aug 25 - 2pm - Pioneer Title Market Update - Contact email@example.com
- Wed, Aug 26 - 2pm - Old Republic Title and Caliber Mortgage Market Update - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Thu, Aug 27 - 2pm - TAU Scottsdale - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Fri, Aug 28 - 10am - Pinal Market Update - Security Title - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, Sep 3 - 10am - Chicago Title, Super Home Warranty, Advantage Inspections Market Update - Contact email@example.com, rslagter@firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Left to right:
- Asel Nelson, Tina Tamboer, Mike Orr, Sophie Orr
The content of the Cromford® Report is provided on a subscription basis to ARMLS subscribers. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password.
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscriber to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Please click on the underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
If you ever have difficulty logging in, please try the Subscriptions -> Log-In menu item at the top left.
|Annual Growth in Pending Listings||-42.9%||record low||1/18/14|
These are based on the current millennium (2001 onwards). The figures shown are for the entire ARMLS area and all dwelling types are included. For-sale-by-owner, auctions and other non-MLS transactions are not included. For more detailed information on record highs and lows please see the Extremes section.
The Cromford® Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Phoenix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford® Report web-site.