The Cromford® Report provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|Snapshot||City Ranking||Dashboard||Daily Observations||News & Commentary||Infographic||Cromford Index|
|CLICK HERE FOR ONE OF ARIZONA'S LEADING PROPERTY MANAGERS|
|WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS
|REFERRAL FEES PAID FOR NEW CLIENTS AS WELL|
|$75 FLAT MONTHLY MANAGEMENT FEE - FIRST 3 MONTHS FREE|
Jan 21 - Serious worldwide outage at the Tableau server today.
Jan 12 - First PowerPoint Market Update of 2023 is now available in the downloads section.
Jan 9 - Severe disruption at the Tableau Public servers mean most Tableau charts are not functional at the moment. We are waiting for Tableau engineers to implement a solution.
Dec 16 - The last Market Update presentation of 2022 has been added to the Downloads section.
Oct 17 - The Contract Ratio Tableau chart now has a weekly version to complement and expand the monthly chart. See both here.
Oct 17 - The Seller Paid Closing Cost Tableau chart has been replaced by the Seller Concessions Tableau chart. It is much improved compared with the former version and can be found here.
May 20 - There is a Cromford® live Zoom presentation by Tina Tamboer nearly every weekday, but they are hosted and marketed by different sponsors. The sponsors send the links to invited guests as they are typically hosted on their accounts, so if you would like to attend of of Tina's Zoom meetings it is best to get on one of their email/text lists.
Here are Tina's regular sponsors who have booked zooms through the end of the year….
- Security Title – most Mondays – contact any Security Title rep
- Pioneer Title – monthly – contact any Pioneer Title rep
- Clear Title – monthly – contact Dane Briggs
- Old Republic Title & Matt LeDoux with Caliber Mortgage – monthly – contact either Matt LeDoux, Kay Handeland-Stenstrom or Cynthia Lujan
- Shelby Mallory (Super HW), Crystle Mulzet (Chicago Title), Liz Dysart (Bison Ventures), Lisa Vandenburgh (Advantage Inspections), Paula Brevig (Bennett & Porter) – monthly
- Navi Title – monthly –Sarah Perkins
- Magnus Title – monthly – Sherry Vaught
- Empire West Title – monthly – Jon Sahnow
- Greg Gale Team, Nova Home Loans – quarterly, sometimes monthly
Apr 24 - Red flag warning - see the daily observations for details
Left to right:
- Asel Nelson, Tina Tamboer, Mike Orr, Sophie Orr
The content of the Cromford® Report is provided on a subscription basis to ARMLS subscribers. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password.
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscriber to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Please click on the underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
If you ever have difficulty logging in, please try the Subscriptions -> Log-In menu item at the top left.
The Cromford® Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Phoenix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford® Report web-site.