The Cromford® Report provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|Snapshot||City Ranking||Dashboard||Daily Observations||News & Commentary||Cromford Index|
- January 11 - There are sign up pages for continuing education at the following links:
- January 3 - We are introducing Cromford® Report classes which are eligible for "Continuing Education" credit by the Arizona State Department of Real Estate. They are to be run by Desert Sage Seminars (Address: 15560 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Phone:(602) 377-6207) and we would like to thank Jon and Dana Kichen for their help in setting these up. The instructors will be Tina Tamboer and Mike Orr. Classes will run from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
- January 1 - The Greater Phoenix Housing Report for the W P Carey School of Business is now available here.
- November 16 - We have added a new Tableau chart showing price changes for active and pending listings.
The content of the Cromford® Report is provided on a subscription basis to ARMLS subscribers. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password.
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscriber to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Please click on the underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
|Annual Growth in Pending Listings||-42.9%||record low||1/18/14|
These are based on the current millennium (2001 onwards). The figures shown are for the entire ARMLS area and all dwelling types are included. For-sale-by-owner, auctions and other non-MLS transactions are not included. For more detailed information on record highs and lows please see the Extremes section.
The Cromford® Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Phoenix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- In which city are REO buyers most active right now?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford® Report web-site.