The Cromford® Report provides detailed information to track the history and current status of the Greater Phoenix residential resale market and offers unique insight into its future direction.
Updated daily and usually published online within a few hours, this site is intended for anyone interested in the state of the market and how it affects their investments and livelihood. Our goal is to present data that is timely, informative and easy to understand - data not available anywhere else in this level of detail or immediacy.
|Snapshot||City Ranking||Dashboard||Daily Observations||News & Commentary||Cromford Index|
- September 4 - We are starting to phase out some of the older Flash-based charts where the data is now better provided through the Tableau charts. If you find you miss one of these old charts for any reason, please let us know at email@example.com
- July 11 - July is vacation time for many people and Mike is spending a long time away from Arizona between July 12 and August 2. He will be in remote contact by email but if you need urgent help please contacting Tina Tamboer on 480-250-0587 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to maintain normal service but please be patient if a few items take a little longer than usual to be updated. Thank you!
- June 22 - Mike Orr is away on vacation from June 22 to 29 and some charts will not be updated quite as quickly as usual. Please contact Tina Tamboer (email@example.com) 480-250-0587 if you need assistance.
- May 28 - Cave Creek and Fountain Hills have now had their Cromford® Market Index recalibrated. Our next target is Sun City.
The content of the Cromford® Report is provided on a subscription basis to ARMLS subscribers. To access it for the first time you need to sign-up and obtain a user ID and password.
ARMLS Subscription - if you are already an active subscriber to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Please click on the underlined link above to sign-up.
If you are already signed-up you may select any part of this site from the menu at the left and then enter your user ID and password when prompted. You can also manage your account, log-in or log-out from the Subscriptions tab on the left.
|Annual Growth in Pending Listings||-42.9%||record low||1/18/14|
These are based on the current millennium (2001 onwards). The figures shown are for the entire ARMLS area and all dwelling types are included. For-sale-by-owner, auctions and other non-MLS transactions are not included. For more detailed information on record highs and lows please see the Extremes section.
The Cromford® Report is designed to help you answer your questions about the Greater Phoenix residential real estate market. For example:
- How does today's market compare with the same time last year?
- Which price range is selling fastest over the last month?
- In which city are REO buyers most active right now?
- Which is the cheapest area to buy a resale home?
- How long is it taking to sell a home in my ZIP code?
- What is the balance of supply and demand for resale homes in my city?
- What proportion of homes for sale are short sales or pre-foreclosures?
- Where are prices changing fastest?
- What percentage of listings are finding a buyer before they are canceled or expire?
- Are today's list prices realistic compared with achieved sales prices?
You can find tools to help you answer all the above questions, and many more, within the Cromford® Report web-site.